Hire Bike Pricing
|Type Of Bike - Up To 3 Hours / Over 3 Hours|
|Hardtail - £25 / £35|
|Full Suspension - £50 / £60|
|Electric Hardtail - £50 per Battery|
|Electric Full Suspension - £100 per Battery|
|Children's Bike - £20 / £25|
|Trailer - £10 (can only be used with an electric hardtail)|
- Please note that when hiring an electric bike or a full suspension bike a security deposit of £1000 will be pre-authorised on a credit or debit card.
- This pre-authorisation will sit on your account for up to 10 working days so please ensure you can be without the funds for that time. We cannot speed this process up so if possible we'd suggest using a credit card rather than a debit card.
- Electric bikes can only be ridden by those aged 14 years and over. This governed by our insurance and UK Law.
- A riding adult must accompany anyone under the age of 18 years at all times.
- Collection times are between 9:30am and 12:00pm and all bikes must be returned by 4pm.
- We are happy for you to just turn up and hire a bike, however we stop on site hire at 1pm and cannot guarantee you a bike.
- We do not book bikes on the day, it's a case of turning up and running the gauntlet to see what we have left!