If you're at the point of looking to invest in your next bike and want to try before you buy then our demo bikes are available to do just that with. We have a strict demo policy in place that is governed mainly by our insurance company, but also our 25 years experience of offering demo bikes...!
The rules of demo are as follows:
- Our demo fee is £100 and for that you can try up to 3 bikes in one day.
- We take a £1000 security deposit, this is returned when the bikes have been safely returned.
- If you subsequently buy a bike off us within 3 months of the demo we will refund your £100 at any of our shops.
- Photo ID must be presented at the time of collection
- Demo bikes can only be collected from, ridden in, and returned to our Grizedale Forest site - like an Asda trolley their wheels jam if you try take them out of their natural habitat...
- Bikes are to be collected after 9:30am and returned to us by 4pm (Summer) or 3pm (Winter).
- In lending you a demo bike all insurance and liability for that bike passes to you on collection.
- No bikes can be borrowed overnight
- Bikes can only be demoed by riders aged 18 years and over
- The demo fee is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- All demo bikes are professionally set up for you upon collection so please allow 30 mins to an hour to allow this to happen.
- All bikes are setup with Burgtec flat pedals so if you ride clips or any other pedal preference please bring them along with you and we will fit them for you.
- We will discuss demo bikes with you over the phone so if you get in touch please leave us a number on which to call you.
- Our demo bikes are for demo not just a "jolly" in the Lakes....!