If you're at the point of looking to invest in your next bike and want to try before you buy then our demo bikes are available to do just that with. We have a strict demo policy in place that is governed mainly by our insurance company, but also our 25 years experience of offering demo bikes...!
The rules of demo are as follows:
- Our demo fee is £100 and for that you can try up to 3 bikes in one day.
- We take a £1000 security deposit that is authorised for 7 days on your chosen card so please ensure you can be without that money for that length of time.
- If you subsequently buy a bike off us within 3 months of the demo we will refund your £100
- Photo ID must be presented at the time of collection
- Demo bikes can only be collected from, ridden in, and returned to our Grizedale Forest site - like an Asda trolley their wheels jam if you try take them out of their natural habitat...
- Bikes are to be collected after 9:30am and returned to us by 4pm (Summer) or 3pm (Winter).
- In lending you a demo bike all insurance and liability for that bike passes to you on collection.
- No bikes can be borrowed overnight
- Bikes can only be demoed by riders aged 18 years and over
- The demo fee is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- All demo bikes are professionally set up for you upon collection so please allow 30 mins to an hour to allow this to happen.
- All bikes are setup with Burgtec flat pedals so if you ride clips please bring them along with you.
- We will discuss demo bikes with you over the phone so if you get in touch please leave us a number on which to call you.
- Our demo bikes are for demo not just a "jolly" in the Lakes....!