BETTER. STRONGER. FASTER.
The impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there’s an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of “possible” continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The new Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads.
- Brake type: Hydraulic
- Blade material: Aluminium - Forged
- Colour (DB): Black Anodized
- Rec MMX clamp (not included): Stainless bolt, blk clmp
- Orientation: Rear
- Pad type (Disc): Steel-backed metal sintered
- Bracket (Disc Brake): Direct mount DIR
- Hose length (mm): 1800mm
- Pistons: 4
- Piston material: Phenolic Plastic
- This brake is complete so includes the lever, caliper, a bled hose and is for the rear. NO rotor or mounts are included with brakes.