The Rascal lives up to its name - it is a sleek looking machine that is mischievously fast, nimble, and adept. Think capability and playfulness in both ascend and full send mode. Our vision for the Rascal was to deliver a confidence-inspiring and ultra-versatile mountain bike in all applications. The Canfield Balance Formula is the heart of every Revel bike, which maximizes the amount you pedal in the sweet spot. The Rascal is a fast and capable mountain bike in a sleek package that you can ride every day, regardless of terrain.
If you want to customise your build please get in touch. Anything from some shiny finishing touches, to a completely different drivetrain and suspension setup, we will work with you to realise the spec of your dreams.
All bikes will ship as listed below unless availability is limited. In case of stock issues we will contact you to discuss your options in terms of substitutions.
- Frame – Revel Rascal 29" 130mm Travel
- Fork – Fox 36 Factory GRIP2 140mm
Shock – RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate
- Headset – CaneCreek 40-series IS42/IS52
- Wheels – DT Swiss EX511 on Hope Pro 4 Hubs
- Tubeless – Peaty's Valves
- Tires – Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5" Front, Maxxis Minion DHR 2.5" Rear
- Bar – Burgtec Carbon Ride Wide Enduro 800mm
- Stem – Burgtec Enduro MK3 (choice of length and colour)
Post – KS Lev Integra
- Saddle – Burgtec The Cloud
- Shifter – SRAM X01 12-speed
- Brakes – SRAM G2 RS quad piston
- Rotors – SRAM 180mm
- Rear Derailleur – SRAM X01 12-speed
- Chain – SRAM X01 12-speed
- Cassette – SRAM X01 12-speed 10-50 tooth
- Crankset – SRAM X01 12-speed
- Bottom Bracket – SRAM Threaded 73mm Standard
- Grips – Burgtec Bartender
*Images do not represent the build kit listed above*