The Rascal lives up to its name - it is a sleek looking machine that is mischievously fast, nimble, and adept. Think capability and playfulness in both ascend and full send mode. Our vision for the Rascal was to deliver a confidence-inspiring and ultra-versatile mountain bike in all applications. The Canfield Balance Formula is the heart of every Revel bike, which maximizes the amount you pedal in the sweet spot. The Rascal is a fast and capable mountain bike in a sleek package that you can ride every day, regardless of terrain.
If you want to customise your build please get in touch. Anything from some shiny finishing touches, to a completely different drivetrain and suspension setup, we will work with you to realise the spec of your dreams.
All bikes will ship as listed below unless availability is limited. In case of stock issues we will contact you to discuss your options in terms of substitutions.
- Frame – Revel Rascal 29" 130mm Travel
- Fork – Marzocchi Bomber Z1 140mm
Shock – RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate
- Headset – CaneCreek 40-series IS42/IS52
- Wheels – Hope Fortus 30 on Pro 4 Hubs
- Tubeless – DT Swiss Valves
- Tires – Vittoria Mota 2.35" Front, Vittoria Martello 2.35" Rear
- Bar – Raceface Aeffect 760mm
- Stem – Raceface Aeffect 40mm
Post – KS Lev Integra
- Saddle – Burgtec The Cloud
- Shifter – SRAM GX 12-speed
- Brakes – SRAM Guide T quad piston
- Rotors – SRAM 180mm
- Rear Derailleur – SRAM GX 12-speed
- Chain – SRAM GX 12-speed
- Cassette – SRAM GX 12-speed 10-50 tooth
- Crankset – SRAM GX 12-speed
- Bottom Bracket – SRAM Threaded 73mm Standard
- Grips – Burgtec Bartender
*Images do not represent the build kit listed above*