The Revel team created the Rail with two things in mind: maximum thrills and climbing hills. A tuned carbon layup makes railing through berms pure joy. The Rail will put an end to the traditional trail bike compromises to ascent efficiency to which you’ve grown accustomed. The Canfield Balance Formula is the heart of every Revel bike, which maximizes the amount you pedal in the sweet spot and keeps the suspension wildly active while descending and braking.
If you want to customise your build please get in touch. Anything from some shiny finishing touches, to a completely different drivetrain and suspension setup, we will work with you to realise the spec of your dreams.
All bikes will ship as listed below unless availability is limited. In case of stock issues we will contact you to discuss your options in terms of substitutions.
- Frame – Revel Rail 27.5″ 165mm travel
- Fork – RockShox Lyrik Ultimate 170mm
Shock – RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate
- Headset – CaneCreek 40-series IS42/IS52
- Wheels – DT Swiss EX511 on Hope Pro4 hubs
- Tubeless – Peaty's Valves
- Tires – Vittoria Mota 2.35" Front, Vittoria Martello 2.35" Rear
- Bar – Burgtec Enduro 800mm
- Stem – Burgtec Enduro (choice of length and colour)
Post – KS Lev Integra
- Saddle – Burgtec The Cloud
- Shifter – Shimano M8100 XT 12-speed
- Brakes – Shimano M8120 XT quad piston
- Rotors – Shimano XT 180mm
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano M8100 XT 12-speed
- Chain – Shimano M8100 XT 12-speed
- Cassette – Shimano M8100 XT 12-speed 11-51 tooth
- Crankset – Shimano 8100 XT 12-speed
- Bottom Bracket – Shimano Threaded 73mm Standard
- Grips – Burgtec Bartender
*Images do not represent the build kit listed above*