The Revel team created the Rail with two things in mind: maximum thrills and climbing hills. A tuned carbon layup makes railing through berms pure joy. The Rail will put an end to the traditional trail bike compromises to ascent efficiency to which you’ve grown accustomed. The Canfield Balance Formula is the heart of every Revel bike, which maximizes the amount you pedal in the sweet spot and keeps the suspension wildly active while descending and braking.
If you want to customise your build please get in touch. Anything from some shiny finishing touches, to a completely different drivetrain and suspension setup, we will work with you to realise the spec of your dreams.
All bikes will ship as listed below unless availability is limited. In case of stock issues we will contact you to discuss your options in terms of substitutions.
- Frame – Revel Rail 27.5″ 165mm travel
- Fork – Fox 36 Factory GRIP2 170mm
Shock – RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate
- Headset – CaneCreek 40-series IS42/IS52
- Wheels – DT Swiss EX511 rims on Hope Pro 4 hubs
- Tubeless – Peaty's Valves
- Tires – Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5" Front, Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.5" Rear
- Bar – Burgtec Ride Wide Carbon Enduro 800mm
- Stem – Burgtec Enduro MK3 (choice of length and colour)
Post – KS Lev Integra
- Saddle – Burgtec The Cloud
- Shifter – SRAM X01 12-speed
- Brakes – SRAM G2 RS quad piston
- Rotors – SRAM 180mm
- Rear Derailleur – SRAM X01 12-speed
- Chain – SRAM X01 12-speed
- Cassette – SRAM X01 12-speed 10-50 tooth
- Crankset – SRAM X01 12-speed
- Bottom Bracket – SRAM Threaded 73mm Standard
- Grips – Burgtec Bartender
*Images do not represent the build kit listed above*