The Revel team created the Rail with two things in mind: maximum thrills and climbing hills. A tuned carbon layup makes railing through berms pure joy. The Rail will put an end to the traditional trail bike compromises to ascent efficiency to which you’ve grown accustomed. The Canfield Balance Formula is the heart of every Revel bike, which maximizes the amount you pedal in the sweet spot and keeps the suspension wildly active while descending and braking.
If you want to customise your build please get in touch. Anything from some shiny finishing touches, to a completely different drivetrain and suspension setup, we will work with you to realise the spec of your dreams.
All bikes will ship as listed below unless availability is limited. In case of stock issues we will contact you to discuss your options in terms of substitutions.
- Frame – Revel Rail 27.5″ 165mm travel
- Fork – Marzocchi Bomber Z1 170mm
Shock – RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate
- Headset – CaneCreek 40-series IS42/IS52
- Wheels – Hope Fortus 30 rims on Pro 4 hubs
- Tubeless – DT Swiss Valves
- Tires – Vittoria Mota 2.35" Front, Vittoria Martello 2.35" Rear
- Bar – Raceface Aeffect 760mm
- Stem – Raceface Aeffect 40mm
Post – KS Lev Integra
- Saddle – Burgtec The Cloud
- Shifter – SRAM GX 12-speed
- Brakes – SRAM Guide T quad piston
- Rotors – SRAM 180mm
- Rear Derailleur – SRAM GX 12-speed
- Chain – SRAM GX 12-speed
- Cassette – SRAM GX 12-speed 10-50 tooth
- Crankset – SRAM GX 12-speed
- Bottom Bracket – SRAM Threaded 73mm Standard
- Grips – Burgtec Bartender
*Images do not represent the build kit listed above*