Biketreks Grizedale are offering a guided bike hire package that includes an electric hardtail, a helmet, a guide and lunch at Cafe Ambio.
Grizedale Forest has some of the best riding and views that the Lake District can offer, but not everyone is happy finding them or trudging up the hills to get to them.
This package aims to take the hassle out of a great day by providing you with a guide who will look after you for the duration of trip, and set you up on an electric bike to help with those hills. Once you've earned it we will treat you to lunch in the award winning cafe on site at Grizedale.
The half day session costs £350 for up to 4 people (£87.5pp) and can be booked on the dates listed below.
What it includes:
- Half Day is 3 hours from 10am to 1pm - Grizedale Forest is the start and end point
- A qualified level 2 MTB Guide who will tailor a ride to the requirements of the group
- Electric hardtail bike hire - We use Specialized Tero's and Whyte E504/505's
- Helmet hire
- Lunch in Cafe Ambio at Grizedale Forest - Any meal off the menu with a drink
- Free car parking
- 1:4 ratio
- ALL participants must be aged 14 years or over - UK Law for riding an electric bike
- Bookings MUST be made in advance and the dates will be removed 5 days prior to commencement if they are not booked
The routes we have at Grizedale suit everyone from novices to seasonaires, and don't be worried if you've not pedalled for a while or if you've never used an electric bike we are on hand to take you through it all.
We are currently running these sessions on fixed dates throughout the off-season in Grizedale so the tracks will be quieter.
If you fancy taking us up on this offer but don't see the date available, or if there is more than 4 of you wanting a ride then get in touch with us at the hire centre and we will do our best to sort what you need and agree a price.
The t's and c's associated with bike hire can be found here and if you've any questions or queries please just get in touch on 015394 31245 selecting Grizedale and then Shop, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- E Bike Hire - £50pp
- Car Park - £8
- Ambio Lunch - £20pp
- Guide - £260 half day for 4 people
- Total £137pp