TOUGH AND DURABLE MOUNTAIN BIKE PANTS
With performance that feels almost otherworldly, wear the Women's Defend Lunar Pants on your next run and feel what it’s like to take that giant leap in pants that have been tested on the world’s toughest trails by our pro mountain bike athletes.
The slim silhouette and tapered lower leg with mesh inset provides a race-ready fit to keep you cool and reduce snags and drag, while the proven race rachet closure keeps them snug while making fit easily adjustable on the fly. You’ll also be grateful for the breathable, Polartec® Alpha® insulation to keep you cool—no need to keep removing or adding layers as you shred—while the DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris like a champ. The Defend Lunar Pants also feature extra storage, so you stay out longer on your all-day park adventure and come with Special Edition reflective logos to give you that lunar glow in certain light.
- Utility pocket on leg provides essential storage for all-day park shreds
- TruDri® fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- TruMotion® all-way stretch fabric offers full range of mobility
- Proven race-ratchet closure provides secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset reduces snag and adds cooling
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Special Edition reflective logos for increased visibility in some conditions
- 90% polyester, 5% elastane, 3% polyamide nylon