AFFORDABLE, MIPS™-EQUIPPED, FULL-FACE DOWNHILL HELMET
When you’re flying down the sides of mountains at speeds mere mortals can’t comprehend, you need the full-face and head protection of the Rampage mountain bike helmet. The Rampage Comp Camo Helmet has the same aggressive styling as the pro-level RPC, but at a more affordable price point.
This pro-inspired full-face helmet has all the legendary Fox style you expect and comes with MIPS™, a technology designed to reduce rotational motion by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain during a crash. Its removable moisture-wicking liner can be easily washed to keep your helmet fresh, while the visor can be adjusted for goggle placement. This lightweight helmet is ready to perform on your next downhill run.
- MIPS™ added protection system has been proven to reduce the rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain
- Lightweight fiberglass shell construction designed for strength and performance
- Goggle compatible adjustable visor
- Removable, washable moisture-wicking liner
- Note: Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays like bug repellent and sunscreens as they can cause your helmet's finish to peel
- Lightweight and reliable double D-Ring closure